AMD RYZEN THREADRIPPER PROFESSIONAL WORKSTATIONS
- View product
- Deskside Render Node, Ryzen Threadripper
- WS-1320A-MINI Render Workstation
CPU Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2nd Gen. Max. Cores / Threads 32 / 64 Max. Clock Speed 4.4GHz Memory 16 to 64GB DDR4 Graphics Support 2x NVIDIA Quadro
2x NVIDIA GeForce
2x AMD Radeon Pro
Est. Price £2000 - £4000
- A small yet powerful workstation designed specifically for rendering. The WS-1320A-MINI is an ideal choice for a near-silent, cost-effective headless rendering system or to be configured as a small yet powerful 3D modeling and design workstation. Based around the latest AMD Threadripper up to 32 Cores and 64 threads processor, professional AMD or NVIDIA graphics, up to 64GB DDR4 memory…
- View product
- Ryzen Threadripper
- WS-1640A-G4 AMD Ryzen Threadripper Pro Graphics Workstation
CPU Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3rd Gen. Max. Cores / Threads 64 / 128 Max. Clock Speed 4.5GHz Memory 16 to 128GB DDR4 Graphics Support 4x NVIDIA Quadro
4x NVIDIA GeForce
4x AMD Radeon Pro
Est. Price £2500 - £7000
- The WS-1640A-G4 is a Pro Visualisation Workstation based upon AMD's ground-breaking 3rd Generation Ryzen Threadripper processors. This Workstation combines high cores/threads with super faster clockspeeds, support for a vast abundance of high bandwidth PCIe 4.0 lanes (64 in total) and high-speed system memory. The WS-1640A-G4 is our most powerful and well-rounded Workstation ever. Whether you are a 3D Content Designer,…
Workstations based upon the revolutionary AMD Ryzen Threadripper processor technology provide industry-leading performance and fantastic value for money. AMD Ryzen Threadripper Workstations are stretching the boundaries of what a single CPU system can deliver with more cores and threads than competitive products while maintaining impressive clockspeeds. Professionals working on heavily multi-threaded workflows such as CPU rendering, performing intensive video encoding or working with vast arrays of Point Cloud Data greatly benefit from these workstation solutions. The vast amount of processing threads available to users in this solution is comparable to that of a multi CPU Intel Xeon based solution. However, these systems are far more cost-effective and can maintain much higher clockspeeds for single-threaded tasks.
Highly Configurable & Tailored To Fit Your Needs
Workstation Specialists highly trained technical consultancy team can guide you in selecting the right Workstation to fit your budget and your workflow. An AMD Ryzen Threadripper based systems are highly cuistomisable and are an excellent choice for your next Workstation. These Workstations are fully compatible with the all latest graphics cards from both AMD and NVIDIA, supports large amounts of system memory from 16-128GB and can be configured with both NVMe SSD and HDD data storage options. This flexibility gives you full control to achieve a well balanced workstation perfectly suited to your workflow.
AMD Ryzen Threadripper Workstations Are Ideal For…
AMD Ryzen Threadripper is a highly cost-effective multi-core workstation ideal for multi-threaded workflows, such as CPU/GPU based rendering, simulation and analysis workflows. That said the processor’s high clockspeeds means this solution is no slouch when it comes to single-threaded workflows either. Professionals working with 3D Content Creation viewports such as Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS, Autodesk 3DS Max, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk Revit, Autodesk inventor, Trimble SketchUp Pro, PTC Creo, McNeel Rhino and many more… can expect exceptional performance from these Workstation solutions.
New Motherboards. Exclusive Technologies.
The new AMD TRX40 motherboards feature the debut of advanced PCIe 4.0 connectivity on high-end desktop, delivering more bandwidth for creators than ever before.
Zen Core Architecture
Improved energy efficiency, higher clock speeds and more cores than ever before.
NVMe RAID Support
Combine up to six NVMe disks in for superlative speed or rock-solid redundancy with Ryzen™ Threadripper™ processors.