TCT Show 2016 was a massive success and we would like to thank everyone that came to our stand to see us. We had great fun over the two days and we hope we were able to help answer everyone’s questions, which makes these events well worth it. Not much time to pause and we are back on the road to do it all again. Looking forward to seeing how we can help optimise architects and engineers hardware next.
If you missed us at TCT you have another chance to come see us alongside our partners PNY Technologies, as we will be attending Digital Construction Week located at the Business Design Centre, London on the 26-27 October 2016. Registration is Free and can be found here.
Still Not Convinced? This Is Why the Event Organisers Suggest You Go
Digital Construction Week is the only conference and exhibition focused solely on industry transformation through innovation and technology.
Welcoming thousands of architecture, construction, engineering and operations professionals, the exhibition and seminar programme is completely free to attend when you register in advance.
Your ticket will grant you access to:
- 2 Day Seminar Pass for Unlimited Sessions
- 2 Day Exhibition Pass providing access to all seminars and show features
- Our Interactive Exhibition with 80+ innovative solutions providers
- Access to over 100 hours of free to attend
- Entrance to the DCW Innovation Village
- Login to our interactive event networking app
- Subscription to Digital Construction News
- Exclusive invites to DCW satellite event series