You have no items in your shopping cart.
Born out of the need for Ultimate GPU Computing Power/Performance the HPC-R2180-U4-G8 (formerly known as ‘WS-GPU x8’) features the world's fastest performing heterogeneous computing architecture. Powered by up to eight NVIDIA Tesla GPUs (up to 39,936 individual GPU computing/rendering cores and 192GB of GPU memory) and up to 768GB of DDR4 system memory to provide users with the absolute pinnacle of CPU & GPU computing performance. Configurable with two Intel Xeon Ivy Bridge-E 2600v3 series processors with up to 18 cores per processor and a host of Graphics and/or storage/interconnect options to provide compute intensive applications with the performance they need.
Crammed with innovative new technologies (Intel Quick Path Interconnect (QPI) and Intel Hyper-Threading (HT) & Turbo Boost 2.0 and more...) that allow industry professional from any background (life sciences, physics, engineers, digital artists, 3D renders and many more...) to significantly increase their levels of performance and productivity. Raising the performance bar once more for an ever productive working environment. The HPC-R2180-U4-G8 packs a serious punch and introduces a whole new level of performance to markets that can never have enough computing power.
Multi task GPU aware applications (3dsmax iRay, Mental Ray, VRay GPU, Bunkspeed Shot, Matlab, Amber, Namd, and many more...) can all run faster, unleashing the true productivity and creativity of industry professional. Experience incredible performance for a multitude of workflows (3D modelling, design & rendering) thanks to the combination of Intel® Turbo Boost Technology and NVIDIA Tesla GPU Computing Processors.
- Powerful Single & Multi-Threaded Application Performance
- Dual Intel Xeon E5-2600v3 Series Processors
- Up to 36 CPU Cores (72 CPU Threads with HT Technology)
- Intel® Quick Path Interconnect, Hyper-Threading & HD Technologies,
- Ideal for Complex Multi-Threaded Workflow(s) -3D Modelling, Data Analysis, Visualisation
- NVIDIA® Tesla K10, K20, K20X, K40, K80 GPUs (Max 39,936 GPU Cores)
- Intel Xeon Phi 3100, 5100, 7100 Series Coprocessors
- Up to 768GB Reg. ECC DDR4 Memory with Integrated Memory Controller
- Generation 3.0 PCI-Express Graphics Technology
- Exceptional Floating Point Precision
- Innovative 4U Rack Tower Chassis Design (Desktop Option Available)
- Available with a Multitude of Configurations to Suit You (Project, Workflow or Budget).
Socket: Intel Socket 2011-v3
Chipset: Intel C612
Supports: Dual Intel Xeon E5
Type: DDR4 Quad Channel ECC Registered
Maximum Capacity: 1,536GB
Ports - Front
USB 3.0: 2
Ports - Rear
USB 2.0: 1 (via a dongle cable)
Network: 2 Gigabit RJ45
VGA: 1 (via a dongle cable)
Slots - Internal
PCI Express: 8 PCIe 3.0 x16
2 PCIe 3.0 x8 (1 for mezzanine card)USB 3.0: 1 Connector (1 used by front panel)
2 PCIe 2.0 x1
SATA: 2 SATA 6Gb/s
Mini-SAS: 2 Connectors (Supporting up to 8 SAS/SATA Drives)
iKVM: AST2400 Remote Management
Chassis: 176 x 438 x 770mm (H x W x D)
Weight: 36Kg - 54Kg
Form Factor: 4U Rackmount
Form Factor: RPSU
Efficiency: 80 Plus Platinum
Configuration: Hot-Swap 2+1 Redundancy
Three Years Warranty