Looking to maintain good performance whilst lowering the costs of your workstation solutions? The NVIDIA Quadro P620 is exactly what you’ve been looking for. With the high performance required from multi-application workflows it is essential that professionals do not negatively impact their business whilst looking for a lower cost alternative.
The NVIDIA Quadro P620 is based on the Pascal architecture and contains a very respectable 512 CUDA Cores along with 2GB of GDDR5 GPU memory. This offers enough performance in many workflows to comfortably create complex 2D and 3D models. Also with its low profile form factor the NVIDIA Quadro P620 is ideal to be integrated into tiny, small form factor chassis’ if space is constrained in your office space.
This is a fantastic graphics card option for professionals who wish to work across multiple displays or those wishing to create a display wall. With support for up to 4x 4K displays (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz) with HDR colour via its 4x Mini DisplayPorts. This card has all the display output capabilities you could need now and into the future.
Performance & Features
Based on the NVIDIA Pascal architecture the Quadro P620 produces all the required power and performance demanded by visual computing workflows.
- The latest Pascal GPU architecture from NVIDIA produces up to 70% more visualisation performance when compared to the previous generation Quadro K620
- With over double the memory bandwidth compared to the previous generation. Customers will now find working on much larger models, scenes or assemblies much improved whilst creating and manipulating the creations.
- Compatibility & support is paramount for professionals. You can be assured that the NVIDIA Quadro P620 with its optimised drivers has you covered. With support for all the latest OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan™ and NVIDIA CUDA standards, the Quadro P620 graphics card ensures compatibility with all the latest releases of your professional applications.
- Creation and playback of HDR video with H.264 & HEVC encode and decode engines.
- Four mini-DisplayPort 1.4 connectors provide for twice the display output capabilities of the previous generation.
The Quadro P620 combines the most advanced display technologies and ecosystem interfaces to provide the ultimate visual workspace for maximum productivity.
- With support for DisplayPort 1.4, the P620 can drive resolutions of up to 5K (5120×2880) @ 60 Hz from a single cable. You can combine up to four Quadro GPUs in one system to simplify the deployment of display walls or other immersive display environments. DisplayPort 1.4 offers HDR colour support, enabling brighter displays, more saturated colours and greater than 10,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
- Get support for up to four 4K (4096×2160) or one 5K (5120×2880) @ 60 Hz display from a single P620.
- NVIDIA nView® workspace manager offers intuitive window management, multiple desktops, and application management that let you spread work across a single large display or multiple displays.
Who Benefits From The NVIDIA Quadro P620?
- Designers and engineers can create models with larger numbers of components and more complex assemblies.
- Support for up to four 4K displays provides for an expansive desktop enabling designers to work with multiple apps simultaneously.
- Quadro P620 supports displays at up to 5K resolution. Combine multiple P620 cards for massive visual workspaces.
Media & Entertainment
- Editors can work in real time with HDR content and up to 5K full resolution.
- Artists working with 3D models or 2D imagery can realize better performance with assets stored in dedicated high performance graphics memory.
- Create and play back ultra-high quality HDR content with H.264/HEVC encode and decode engines.
- Combine multiple P620 cards to create expansive visual display solutions.
- Architects can create larger models, viewing 2D and 3D designs and plans, interacting with them in real time with no lag.
- Urban designers can create models with more detail and complexity.