Virtual reality is getting bigger and better every single day. Whether for work or for play, the applications where VR can be used are expansive to the point that they can influence practically every part of our lives. In the event that you need to get started on creating or encountering VR for yourself, you’ll require a headset and some equipment. One of the principle parts required is a graphics card that is equipped for rendering virtual reality scenes.
One of the best producers in this market are AMD, and they’ve as of now began naming professional cards as “VR Ready” to help purchasers. With regards to Virtual Reality for professional users their Radeon Pro WX 7100 is currently their best option. To appreciate VR to its true potential, you’ll require hefty GPU performance which the AMD Radeon pro WX7100 delivers. The new Radeon Pro WX 7100 graphic card is currently the world’s most powerful single-slot workstation GPU and is intended for VR and the modern graphic designs. The Radeon Pro WX 7100 conveys the execution expected to drive users to this next level of submersion.
Features of the AMD Radeon Pro WX 7100
- The Radeon Pro WX 7100 produces up to 5.73 TFLOPS performance, making it the world’s most powerful, single slot graphics card to date.
- It is built upon the Polaris 10 GPU with 2304 GCN stream processors with a support clock speed of 1.24Ghz. Matched with a 256-piece memory interface and 8GB of GDDR5 memory.
- The Radeon Pro WX 7100 graphics and drive 4K shows at 60Hz, for a high resolution design.
- Great care is taken into creating every item to guarantee quality and unwavering quality are at the most elevated of benchmarks.
- Has a 3 year warranty and a 7 year extended warranty option.
Benefits of the AMD Radeon Pro WX 7100
With the Radeon Pro WX 7100 graphic cards, experts enjoy different benefits:
- Radeon™ Pro WX 7100 GPU is equipped for taking care of requesting configuration building and media and stimulation work processes and is AMD’s workstation answer for expert VR content creation at an affordable price.
- It is possible to use four Radeon™ Pro WX 7100 graphics cards within a single desktop system and take advantage of the combined power to conduct personal super-computing tasks.
- The Radeon Pro WX 7100 has a great peak throughput of 5.7 TFLOPS.
- It also features a 10 bits per colour channel which is crucial for graphic tasks that require colour.
- Radeon Pro WX 7100 gives advancements to an extensive variety of expert applications.
As observed above, the Radeon Pro WX 7100 is a great alternative to traditional graphic design tools that put emphasis towards CAD, Media & Entertainment and innovative solutions for the Virtual Reality world. When you put resources into Radeon Pro WX 7100, you’re not simply putting resources into an item, but rather in an all-encompassing way to deal with graphic designs. This card will give customers full control of their content creation, the chance to be more creative in their designs, and the capacity to make new models without headaches.