Deskside Rendering Systems
- View product
- Deskside Render Node, Ryzen Threadripper
- WS-1320A-MINI Render Workstation
CPU Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2nd Gen. Max. Cores / Threads 32 / 64 Max. Clock Speed 4.4GHz Memory 16 to 64GB DDR4 Graphics Support 2x NVIDIA Quadro
2x NVIDIA GeForce
2x AMD Radeon Pro
Est. Price £2000 - £4000
- A small yet powerful workstation designed specifically for rendering. The WS-1320A-MINI is an ideal choice for a near-silent, cost-effective headless rendering system or to be configured as a small yet powerful 3D modeling and design workstation. Based around the latest AMD Threadripper up to 32 Cores and 64 threads processor, professional AMD or NVIDIA graphics, up to 64GB DDR4 memory…
- View product
- AMD EPYC, Deskside Render Node
- WS-E1640A-G4 Single AMD EPYC 3D Visualisation Workstation
CPU Gen AMD EPYC 2nd Gen. Max. Cores / Threads 64 / 128 Max. Clock Speed 3.4GHz Memory 32 to 2048GB ECC DDR4 Graphics Support 4x NVIDIA Quadro
4x NVIDIA GeForce
4x AMD Radeon Pro
Est. Price £2000 - £8000+
- The WS-E1640A-G4 is our highest core count Workstation ever. Containing a 2nd generation enterprise-class AMD EPYC processor, the WS-E1640A-G4 has the capacity for a staggering 64 Cores and 128 Threads. Combined with up to up to 4x NVIDIA GeForce, NVIDIA Quadro or AMD Radeon Pro GPU's the WS-E1640A-G4 is the ideal solution for highly demanding CPU and GPU based simulation,…
Do you wish you could have all the benefits of a dedicated render farm but don’t have the space? Or are you worried about how to overcome the hassle and expense that rackspace requires? Our deskside render system range offers creators the same features and performance as enterprise class rackmount solutions, without the need for rack infrastructure. These small, discrete and quiet solutions are perfectly suited to office environments. Once configured, all that is required for the system to operate as a headless unit is a network connection and power.
What Are the Advantages to Having Dedicated Rendering Systems?
Systems designed specifically for rendering workflows not only offer users the very best performance possible, but also a cost-effective solution for CPU and GPU rendering tasks. Your render times will be dramatically reduced, allowing you to be more productive & take on even larger projects that were previously unachievable.
Dedicated rendering hardware frees up your workstation whilst you are rendering. No longer do you need to battle through poor modelling performance whilst you wait for your renders to complete. Furthermore, 3D modelling and rendering pose very different challenges to computer hardware. We suggest separating these very different workflows. This enables you to choose hardware configurations most appropriate for the desired function, guaranteeing you have optimum performance at all times.
The Deskside Render Systems are all fully scalable hardware solutions for rendering. This means that you can team them up to achieve ever greater reductions in rendering times. Your render manager enables the rendering solutions to work in conjunction with one another on a single frame. Alternatively if you have a job containing many frames, each system can be allocated their own individual frame and render them in parallel. This results in even faster renders and users have the flexibility to increase the number of nodes within the farm to further improve their output.
Deskside Rendering Systems Are Ideal For…
AMD Ryzen Threadripper
Blazing fast renders, exports and encodes with the 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ CPU
The EPYC powered servers cut rendering time by 50 percent, compared to the rendering times on Intel’s Xeon 2650s. - SpinVFX
GPU Accelerated Rendering
Film quality final frame renders can be created in a fraction of the time and at significantly lower cost.