Are you a design engineer working on mechanical subassemblies or an animator creating eye popping visual effects? ATI’s award-winning FireGL™ workstation graphics card series deliver the performance, quality, and stability required for the most intense 3D CAD and DCC applications. Available with 4GB of memory, Dual-Link DVI, Display Port and the latest AVIVO technologies.
With full ISV certification for industry leading OpenGL® and DirectX® computer aided design (CAD), architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) and digital content creation (DCC) applications, ATI FireGL™ graphics are the choice for today’s top 3D professionals working in Windows® and Linux® environments. Plus, ATI’s new hardware accelerated rendering delivers real-time cinematic quality previews directly within many professional applications (Autodesk 3dsmax, Autodesk Maya and many more..)
Next Generation ATI FireGL™ Graphics Cards
- Unique Parallel Processing Unified Shader Architecture
- Auto Detect Optimizes for User’s Workflo
- Multiple Dual Link DVI-I Outputs
- Display Port Graphics Output (FireGL V7700 & FirePro Series Only)
- Dynamic Rendering with 8, 10, & 16-bit per RGB Suppor
- Full Shader Model 4.0 Support for Vertex & Pixel Shaders
- CAD and DCC Application Certification
- Up to 2GB GDDR4 Graphics Memory and Dedicated Memory Controller
- 128-bit Full Floating Point Precision
- Hardware Accelerates DirectX® 10 and OpenGL 2.1 Advanced Features
ATI FireGL™ Unified Shader Architecture will automatically direct graphics power to where it is needed making better use of the resources allowing real-time rendering and maximizing every level of graphics throughput the entire design process.