You have no items in your shopping cart.
Register for Free and Join us at BVE 2017
Monday, 20 February 2017 11:22:29 Europe/London
BVE 2017 is now only one week away. We will be joining our partners NVIDIA and PNY at the UK's leading Entertainment and Media Tech event hosted at London ExCel, 28th of Febuary to 2nd of March. We will be showcasing our latest Dual Intel Xeon Enterprise class powerhouse Workstation (the WS-E2220), enhanced to supercomputer levels of performance thanks to NVIDIA's new Pascal based Quadro GPU's. To check out latest Workstation technology click here to register for free.
Why Visit BVE
BVE is the UK’s leading Entertainment and Media Tech event, with a 20-year history dedicated to the broadcast, production and post-production sectors. In recent years, the show has evolved into an all-encompassing event that also covers the Connected Media, AV Systems Integration, Live Production, VR and creative sectors. It attracts more than 15,000 visitors who attend to discover and learn about the latest products, services and trends from more than 300 leading manufacturers and distributors.
- Expand your contacts and network with over 15,000 fellow professionals to stay ahead of trends, developments and projects.
- Discover, test and experiment with the latest gear, technology, software and services by accessing hundreds of companies all under one roof – from 4k, HDR, up to OTT, LIVE IP, VR and much, much more.
- Upskill and learn in practical hands on sessions led by more than 100 experts delivering content in five dedicated, free-to-attend and CPD accredited theatres.
- Meet face to face and do business with exhibitors on site through the new BVE Meeting Service, which allows you to contact and arrange onsite meetings with exhibitors ahead of time.
- The most all-encompassing BVE now features new show zones including AV, Integration & Live, Production & Acquisition, Broadcast & Connected Media, Post & Workflow, Audio, Creativity and Immersive Tech.