AMD Workstation Graphics Cards
Whether you’re a CAD design engineer producing mechanical assemblies or a 3D artist creating the latest visually spectacular block buster animation, ATI’s multi-award winning FirePro™ range of workstation graphics accelerators can deliver the power, performance and stability you require to complete the most demanding 3D CAD & VFX challenges. Available with up to 4GB of graphics texture memory (frame buffer), Display Port visual display outputs combined with the latest innovative ATI AVIVO and EyeFinity technologies for the most advanced processional GPU experience ever!.
Fully industry certified for the world's leading DirectX® (Direct3D) and OpenGL® software applications (CAD/CAM/CAE, DCC, VFX etc). ATI FirePro™ professional graphics are the ideal choice for today's leading professional 3D artists & engineers who work in Microsoft Windows® or Linux® environments. Added benefits of ATI’s award winning hardware accelerated rendering also help deliver real time previews directly within the viewports of applications such as Autodesk 3dsmax, Autodesk Maya.
AMD FirePro™ Graphics Cards
- Unique Parallel Processing Unified Shader Architecture
- Auto Detect Instinctively Optimizes for User’s Workflow
- Multiple Display Port Graphics Output with EyeFinity Support
- High Dynamic Range Rendering with 8, 10, & 16-bit per RGB Support
- Full Shader Model 5.0 Support for Vertex & Pixel Shaders
- CAD and DCC Application Certification
- Up to 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Memory and Dedicated Memory Controller
- 256-bit Full Floating Point Precision
- Hardware Accelerates DirectX® 11 and OpenGL 3.2 Advanced Features
- Full Hardware Tessellation Ready!
ATI FirePro™ Unified Shader Architecture is designed to dynamically direct Graphics Power to most needed areas of the system, allowing for real-time rendering of life like images throughput the entire design process
To configure your own AMD FirePro Workstation, or to Purchase AMD FirePro Graphics Cards please select from our product range, or for further information on which workstation specification would suit you best please contact us via 'Live Chat', e-mail or telephone +44 (0) 800 180 4801.