ATI FireGL Graphics Cards
Whether you’re an engineer designing mechanical subassemblies or an animator creating eye popping visual effects, ATI’s award-winning FireGL™ workstation graphics card series deliver the performance, quality, and stability required for the most demanding 3D CAD and DCC applications. Available with up to 2GB of memory, Dual-Link DVI, Display Port and the latest AVIVO technologies.
With full ISV certification for industry leading OpenGL® and DirectX® computer aided design (CAD), architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) and digital content creation (DCC) applications, ATI FireGL™ graphics are the choice for today's top 3D professionals working in Windows® and Linux® environments. Plus, ATI’s new hardware accelerated rendering delivers real-time cinematic quality previews directly within many professional applications (Autodesk 3dsmax, Autodesk Maya and many more..)
Next Generation ATI FireGL™ Graphics Cards
- Unique Parallel Processing Unified Shader Architecture
- Auto Detect Instinctively Optimizes for User’s Workflow
- Multiple Dual Link DVI-I Outputs
- Display Port Graphics Output (FireGL V7700 & FirePro Series Only)
- High Dynamic Range Rendering with 8, 10, & 16-bit per RGB Support
- Full Shader Model 4.0 Support for Vertex & Pixel Shaders
- CAD and DCC Application Certification
- Up to 2GB GDDR4 Graphics Memory and Dedicated Memory Controller
- 128-bit Full Floating Point Precision
- Hardware Accelerates DirectX® 10 and OpenGL 2.1 Advanced Features
ATI FireGL™ Unified Shader Architecture Automatically Directs Graphics Power where it is needed to make better use of resources enabling real-time rendering of complex & realistic image and maximizing all levels of graphics throughput the entire design process
To configure your own ATI FireGL Workstation, or to Purchase ATI FireGL Graphics Cards please select from our product range, or for further information on which workstation specification would suit you best please contact us via 'Live Chat', e-mail or telephone +44 (0) 800 180 4801.